Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome to Tarotscopes !

Hello Everyone and Welcome to Tarotscopes 2011!

I hope that this website helps you find some answers, gives some relief to your nerves and  possibly assists your reflection process. Through this portal, I've tried to give you some insight into how I see things progressing through the months - and  I do this for each of the astrological sunsigns. I truly hope that these  are able to help you out in anyway possible and I'd love to hear from you if they do.

Please note that each reading is made in detail monthly using the Tarot deck by calling out the relevant sign and does not in any way take astrological planetary information or charts into account!

Tarot readings are open to interpretation and are a combination of intuitive response as well as theory , so there is no exactly right or wrong way to interpret the occurrence of a card in your reading – it is the reader who interprets it within context best applicable to situations relevant.

I started this website on the 1st of January to share the year's readings with friends and thought that it might help those of you who enjoy reading horoscopes as well. Soon after receiving some positive feedback,  I began the Monthly horoscope section starting May 2011 to offer these as a guidance tool and I hope that the readings will resonate with some of you out there.

Feel free to contact me directly if you would like a reading to seek answers to specific questions or assistance in problem-solving as best pertaining to your situation.




Why 2011 is the year of The Emperor

While the readings on this website  for each Sign are not based on numerology,  2011 is the year of the Emperor because of its numerical addition of 2 +1 + 1 = 4. The 4th card in the tarot deck is the Emperor, and this is how we can say that 2011 is going to be his year!

However, when I did my reading for Sun Sign Aries, I got the Emperor card, and so if you would like to know more about the Emperor, take a look at the Aries reading here.





How the readings for each Zodiac Sign have been done:

Again, the readings for each sun-sign are not done based on numerology, but based on a spread.

For each sign, I pull out a combination of Major and Minor Arcana cards : The "Card of the year" for each astrological sign has been done with the Major Acarna, while the extra characteristic readings done for each is done with the Minor Acarna.

The Monthly Readings however, are made with a mix of both and do not follow the above method. This allows us to see more specific obstacles and possible solutions to overcoming them, as per the month!


Remember, the Tarot is here to advise you to watch out for things that might be beyond your control. Use these readings as a reference of what you need to watch out for , instead of taking it to be a guide of what is definitely going to occur.





Let me know if something works out for you:

I'd love to hear back from anyone who finds the reading relatively accurate for them along the course of the year. Or simply leave a message at the end of this post to ask a question or share views!  Share the page with friends and keep coming back to see when new stuff is up on the site!

Best of Luck and may 2011 bring you everything you've worked hard for– it is after all the year of the Emperor

Shakti Pherwani







No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you find this reading informative? Let your friends know about this site! Leave a message below and you could stand to win a free personalized reading!

Leave a comment below your Sign's reading

Let me know if a reading worked out for you or feels relevant for you or someone you know! One lucky commenter will win a detailed personalized reading made over email! Don't forget to use the email address you'd like to be contacted with!

Message from the Author

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for coming back every month to access your sign's Tarotscope. I do hope these are able to guide you in whatever way and are applicable to your situation (or of someone you know who shares the same sign!)

Because these readings are made for the sign in general, it is not always possible to be accurate with respect to each person who falls under a Sun Sign.

If you don't know about your rising sign - use the calculator below - and it'll tell you which other Sign's reading you should be accessing (in addition to your sunsign) to get a more accurate gist of the month ahead.

I would like to encourage you to share your feedback to let me know if any reading has worked for you. Feel free to write to me personally (my email is on the contact page) or leave a comment below your reading.

If you would like a quick review of your situation, I'm currently offering a two question reading offer that you can ask about when you write to me as well!


Thanks for visiting Tarotscopes and I look forward to hearing from you! Have a great month!